Release 2017_019 (2017-09-05)¶
- [NixOS] Many services will be restarted due to packaging changes, e.g. PostgreSQL, nginx, …
- Don’t cancel MongoDB startup too eagerly, since it can take a long time for journal initialization (#28239).
- Fix LibreOffice build (#28259).
- PostgreSQL: monitor every single listening port to ensure we notice inconsistent states after restarts (#28247).
- Ensure correct networking dependencies for PostgreSQL during restarts (#28242).
- Fix general metrics collection via Telegraf on VMs with Elasticsearch.
- Automatically restart Grafana when it crashes (#28290).
- Update telegraf to 1.3.1. This new version should fix a bug where the output port was closed without reason. Disable the Elasticsearch plugin since it gives garbage output (#28044, #28267).
- Update yarn to 0.27.5 (#27873).
- Do not reload nginx workers during logrotate.
- Reload nginx when the configuration changes instead of restart (#28325).
- Improved Nix store references scanning. The scanner is now enabled by default on all non-production systems (#27553).
- Setting of
environmentin customer api.