Release 2017_016 (2017-08-03)¶
- coturn services will be restarted.
- NodeJS based services will be restarted.
- Add new IPv4 address range 220.127.116.11/24 for VMs (#16370).
- Fix bug in journal check which lead to invalid file references (#27697).
- Security: Update coturn from version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.
- Security: Update NodeJS 7.10.0 to 7.10.1, 6.9.1 to 6.11.1 and 4.8.3 to 4.8.4 (#27817).
- Improve startup ordering for varnish (#27558).
- Grafana/ElasticSearch/Telegraf integration (#27132).
- We switched the public probes for determining whether our data centers have proper internet connectivity from the usually reliable heise.de to the well-known IPs of Google’s Public DNS after having had to deal with false positives. (#27868)