Release 2016_032 (2016-10-18)¶
- VMs now have a limited number of IOPS for their disk operations to ensure uniform performance during times of high load. See our blog post “Introducing IO limits to achieve more uniform virtual disk performance” for details.
- All services using OpenSSL need to be restarted.
- Security update for OpenSSL (CVE-2016-2107; #24174).
- Cap IOPS rate for individual VMs according to policy (see above; #22936).
- Fix race conditions in VM migration orchestration (#23729).
- Improve backy monitoring (#23738).
- Fix VM restore bug on backy servers (#23311).