Release 2014_043 (2014-09-24)¶
- Switch to Qemu 2.2.
- Switch to newer version of fc.agent (goceptnet) and introduce fc.qemu as our replacement for KVM init scripts.
- Technical contacts of resource groups are now also included with Nagios notifications. (#13404)
- Service user are allowed to add iptables rules. (#13407)
- Make run-update-puppet more resilient to bootstrapping problems: Missing ‘directory.secrets’ should no longer prevent automation to fix this issue.
- Fix an issue regarding PostgreSQL restarts after updates were applied. (#13640)
- Mount shm when building stage4 images. (#13621)
- Add components to perform an automated disk shrink. (#13414)
- Suppress ceph_health notifications for all but the first mon.
- Explain how to add custom firewall rules.