Release 2014_015 (2014-03-17)¶
- Improve our KVM configuration script to avoid accidental VM shutdown. (#13278)
- Data retention grace period for NFS box: do not remove user’s directory upon user deletion - data will be removed by regular 24h cycle of the box anyway. (#13278)
- Make the NFS box client configuration code more robust towards NFS mounting issues: try remounting when discovering that $HOME/box is a stale NFS handle.
- Tighten the safety belt for Ceph pool removal: disable the low-level method completely and raise a warning if someone starts using it again. (#13278)
- Remove superfluous unscheduled fsck during online disk size increase. (#13278)
- Improve backup/restore machinery to make parallel restores easier to operate.