Release 2014_003 (2014-01-22)¶
- Set inode ratio to 1:8k for newly created filesystems to allow for volumes with extremely small files (RT 92704).
- Ceph VM I/O performance improvements.
- Early detection of outworn RAID controller batteries that may affect storage write performance (RT 93015).
- Remove old monitoring satellites from Nagios. The new list of monitoring satellites is now: FR, GR, LV, NO, US (#12357).
- Add the nagios user to the service group so that Nagios checks are able to inspect files and access sockets inside service deployments that are not world-readable (RT 93038).
- Restructure the whole Flying Circus documentation. The docs should be much more user-friendly now.